Monday 19 January 2015

Olly

Hello everyone,
I hope you weekend was lovely. So last time I talked to you I was giddy with excitement as little Olly was about to join us.
Today I am formally introducing him :)
These photos were taken straight away after we got home. I decided to just leave him explore on his own without to much input from me and he did just that with no problem. 

The patchwork corduroy moose was the first thing he picked out of his toys, three days later it is still his favourite, I guess because of its size he can easily carry it while he dashes about :)

He has settled in really well so far a bit to well to be honest. Very confident and fearless pup eager to learn, so far potty training is our forte. Can count on one hand how many accidents he had in the house and they were all our fault.  
We are still mastering the sleep though, the score for the first 48 hours is 
Olly = 36 hours sleep
Me= 5 hours sleep
Last night everyone had 7 hours sleep !!! 

So there you have it our 6"tall Olly the cockapoo pup, every bit as cute as these photos and already I love him lots !!! Thank you for your visit 
xoxoxoxo
Monica 



Shop Stampin' Up!

6 comments :

  1. He is absolutely adorable Monica! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica as you know we are veteran puppy owners having had 7 pugs, we opened up a black bag layedit in the lounge and covered it with news paper, when he pees on it leave it there till hedoesit there again really praise him an he'll continue, later move it to the kitchen and when he runs to it put him outside.... Simples x good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cuddly little bundle Monica, he is beautiful.
    Rene from OZ xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is just adorable - love him to bits ! I think he picked out this particular toy because it is orange/red and this colour stands out as dogs are colour blind !! Saw something on Martin Clunes - Secret Lives of Dogs !!!! So pleased you have him - so many years of fun to look forward to ! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx