Friday 12 May 2017

Fancy Folds Blog Hop- Buckle Card

Well HELLLOOO there dear reader :)
It's Friday and its time for us to embark on another Fancy Fold blog hop' this time we are making a simple Buckle Card


I  chose the beautiful Garden in Bloom Stamp Set and a combo that uses one of the new In Colours Lemon Lime Twist. Oooh its just as yummy as the title suggest (if you're like me and like anything lemon and lime)


I paired it with the existing core colour, Bermuda Bay and the lovely neutral that is Sahara Sand. For the circle I used the ever so handy Stitched Framelits, you can get yours HERE and for the scalloped circle I used the Layering Circle Famelits 


The gorgeous chevron ribbon is also new ( I literally cannot wait until 1st of June when the ALL THE NEW stuff goes live and by the way if you haven't got a New Catalogue yet, please let me know and I will send you one ASAP) 


And here's how the inside looks so you get an idea of how the buckle works. From the front my aperture is hidden by the circle layer but it just at the edge so the buckle feeds with ease. 
Thank you so much for joining me today and I hope you have fun hopping along to see what the other girls have prepared for you using this fold, click not he next button to see what Martha created this month.

Till next time 
xoxoxo
Monica 










1. Patrice Halliday-Larsen (New Zealand)
 2. Monica Gale (UK) >>>>>> YOU ARE HERE <<<<<<
3. Martha Inchley (Canada)
4. Shannean Moncrieff (Australia)
 5. Tanja Kolar (Germany)
6. Aude Barbara (France)
7. Miranda Mols (Netherlands)
8. Astrid Hofmann (Austria)
9. France Martin (USA)
Shop Stampin' Up!

2 comments :

  1. The colors on this card are beautiful. I love the buckle fold as I have not seen it before. A new fold to amaze my friends and relatives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of thses cards. cards. I'm trying to write down how you mad your card.(Not easy to do! LOL! HaHa! { wanted the measurements for your cards, and what did you use for your buckle card to cut your slot? TYSMFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx