Monday 31 July 2017

Last Day to join Stampin Up under July's special deal

Hello there,
Did you have a fabulous weekend? I hope so :)
Right, before I go on sharing my project today I need to let you know that today is THE LAST DAY to join me and my team of lovely crafters and take advantage of fabulous extras in your starter kit without paying a penny more.





Honestly this is an offer too good to miss,

You pay £99- choose £130 worth of supplies that you want - Add a FREE business pack

including catalogues, order forms and other business supplies- PLUS add for FREE an additional

kit worth £65 that includes a pack of free grid paper,  2 x clear blocks D, one pair of paper snips

(best scissors there is ), a bone folder and one Christmas Stamp Set called Carols of Christmas.

ALL FOR JUST £99


And I have more good news, the Daisy Delight Bundle is available once more. This sweet bundle was so very popular, demand for it exploded as soon as the launch. We are now caught up with all the madness and you can purchase it in my online shop


And I am sharing one of the cards we made at a recent class. 


I am telling you, if you want super cute and easy in same sentence then this bundle has to be IT. 


Endless possibilities, this card came together easy, the only time consuming part was the fussy cutting of the stem and leaves but even with that it only took minutes to complete. And check that cool background out 

The new texture paste (click the link to find it in my store),  is such a fun new medium to work it ( I say new, its not new per say but Stampin'Up! only just started carrying it). What I love the most about it, is that is FAST drying so you do not have to bake it, or use a heath tool, simply create your background first then get one with the other elements of the card. By the time you are done your paste should be nearly dry as well. I hope you can see the fun sparkle effect on it. Just sprinkle some dazzling diamonds glitter on the wet paste and you have the most super sparkly 
effect on your card.  

Thank you so much for joining me, till next time 
xoxoxo
Monica 

Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx